Monday, September 15, 2008

STATUS

Health, good.
Family, good.
Home, good.

Had a nice vacation last week. I went back to the homeland (Michigan City) and enjoyed a carefree week including visits to the beach, zoo, Redamaks and Swingbellies.

Kris the kids and I were able to catch up with a lot of family while still having some downtime for just the four of us. We staying a in a resort community called Beachwalk which is essentially a bunch of cute, colorful homes nestled in an amazing streetscape. I should also mention that its only a 10 minute walk to a very private part of Lake Michigan.

We can't wait to go back and even talked about buying there someday (very, very far down the road).

I started editing all the video last night - I expect that will take the better part of the week to get trimmed down to the highlight reel.

2 comments:

Wendy Allen said...

Mmmm...a Fistful of Fowl at Swingbelly's. Glad to hear you guys had fun. I think we may be doing the MC vacation next with my brother's family next since its a shorter car ride for their kids. Who would have ever thought we'd all be excited to go back to MC for vacation

Colin said...

Can't wait to see the video, if you post it... and to achieve the status in life where I too am comfortable referring to houses as "cute."