Wednesday, May 6, 2009

yeah.

sorry. been a month. I know.

Guess that means things are going well. April is a busy time around here, my birthday, Maris' birthday, Kris and my anniversary (7 years, thank you very much), Kris' birthday in early May and Mother's Day.

This year I got Kris a kayak for the anniv/birth/mothersday extravaganza. Its pretty cool really - 15' long and inflatable. It's essentially the same material as a white-water raft and designed for two adults (or single if need be). Attached is a photo where we went for a literal dry run. It took about 20 minutes to inflate, but I'm confident we can get that down to 10 now that we know what we're doing.

1 comment:

Colin said...

Sweet! We've got a couple of the non-inflatable kind hanging from the rafters downstairs, and I can't wait to wheel one over to the lake now that it's warm enough. Where are you guys planning to take yours?