Monday, May 19, 2008

So so.

Just got back from outpatient radiology at Methodist for a chest x-ray.

Been feeling ok, but still some shortness of breath so the nurse practioner wanted to take a closer look and make sure the Gleevec wasn't causing me to retain water in my lung and heart cavity. I'm guessing I won't hear anything for a day or two, but will keep you all posted.

I'll wear my Clarian ID bracelet around the office for the rest of the day so I can extend the sympathy a little longer.

We got my mom and dad off to Paris yesterday. I think they were to arrive around 2am Indy time and Mike was going to pick them up at the airport. He called yesterday a little nervous that the three people and all the suitcases wouldn't fit in his A3.

Since my parents are gone - we are in charge of their most prize possession...Macy. She is a great house guest and seldom leaves her bed aside from chow time and the occasional pee break. It's obvious she misses my mom and dad, but we try to include her in family time so she doesn't get too lonely.

On the home front, Kris and I found a cool mid-century dresser set for Maris' room. It had pretty good bones, but needed some updating. Yesterday, I stripped all the old sealer off and veneered the drawer fronts with maple. It still needs paint and some poly, but we hope to have it in her room later this week.



Onward and upward.

No comments: