Thursday, June 26, 2008

Friday.

Got a lot of stuff in the hopper for tomorrow. I'm taking a vacation day to wrap up/start a few new projects around the house. The list is as follows:

1. Cardiologist appointment at 8a - I gotta figure out why I'm so short of breath.
2. Pull Maris' room apart and paint the remaining walls blue.
3. Laundry - Holy crap do I produce a lot of funky clothes.
4. Lunch
5. Run to Fuseks for some hardware...man do I like hardware (slide locks, trimmer line, etc)
6. Dog food. Apparently pets like to eat. Check for Koi or large comets.
7. Clean out frog aquarium (he was sent to my Ma's pond for a more spacious abode)
8. Eye doc appointment. (Ocular health is an important indicator in your overall health).
9. Home, prepare dinner for the thundering herd.
10. Pass out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you are preparing dinner for your thundering herd than why am I lighting the barbque.