Monday, June 2, 2008

oh snap.

I must be getting lazy...another 7 days between posts.

Here's the quick update. My mom and dad are now moved into their new home on the NE side of Indy. It's great to have them so close and we were able to have dinner with them last night at Shapiro's Deli. They came by tonight to pick up their most prized possession, Macy. Macy has been a regular house guest for the past three weeks but it was becoming painfully obvious that she missed her mom, dad and queen sized bed.

Maris has a little bug today (probably too much corned beef). Fortunately - it seems to spared Kristin, Eli and myself of its wrath. Hopefully she'll get a good night's sleep and fee better in the morning.

We had a hell of a storm this past weekend. More than 35,000 lightning strikes were recorded in the Indianapolis area. We had very little wind to speak of, but lots and lots of rain. As a matter of fact, we collected more than 50 gallons of water in our rain barrel on it's maiden voyage. As a precaution, we spent most of Friday night in the basement.

I have my monthly blood draw this week...just a CBC I think. Next month I have my big test (PCR) as well as a more thorough blood work-up. The less I go in, the less I think about my cancer and have been feeling a lot better this week.

I been thinking that I seldom share pictures of the kiddos in my blog...so here you go. Until next time...


Maris cheesin'


Eli in the pool.

No comments: