Friday, June 13, 2008

weak-end

Menergy is low, but feeling much better than last weekend.

Made a lot of progress on Maris' new bed this week. It has been assembled and dry fit. I hope to get it primed and painted this weekend for a midweek roll out. I'm 90% happy with it - there are a few things I wish I had done differently, but I think she'll love it. I also need to build a matching one for Eli's room since it has more storage built into it than his current bed. I am going to turn his current bed into a big play table for either Rokenbok or Playmobil.

I'm probably going to pack up the kids and head to my parents crib tomorrow morning for some family time and get back by lunch to start my shop work.

Sunday, my Dad and I are working in the Herron-Morton lemonade booth at the Talbott Street Art Fair. We worked the water booth and trash duty last year and its a nice way to help out without a huge commitment. Admittedly, my favorite part of the fair is having the food trucks parked just one block away. I intend to have corn dogs for all my meals this weekend.

No comments: