Monday, July 7, 2008

I know what you're thinking...

What kinda of parent allows their four-year-old to run around the yard with a lit incendiary device...



ANSWER: the same kind that allows their two-year-old to do it.

Had a nice 4th weekend. I felt pretty good almost the entire weekend and got a lot of family time in.

An impromptu party erupted in our yard about an hour before the municipal fireworks show. Two additional downtown families and their children showed up and mayhem ensued. I put up our tent in the front yard and all the kids piled in for the show (bribed with popcorn) I'm guessing no less than six fireflies gave their life that night as the kids tried to capture them in the 'bug corral'.

Just one more week until I get my blood work back. I'm anxious, but in a good way...I kinda have a good feeling about it (don't ask me why). It's my first one so the results are just what they are. During the subsequent tests we will hope for something called Log reductions (a logarithmic count of the Leukemic cells).

On the home front, I am currently working on a yard project and Kristin is in the midst of revamping her office. Stay tuned!

No comments: