Tuesday, July 1, 2008

S N A F U

Ok, that's probably being a little dramatic.

Just a quick update. I got back the results of my cardiac ultrasound...normal, unremarkable.

Unremarkable! I am completely remarkable. What do I have left if I can't complain about Leukemia or heart ailments? At least now I can lean on the glaucoma until something else breaks ;-).

Kris and I took the kids to the park last night with hopes of wearing them out. It didn't work. Eli was still up at 9:30 and Maris tested out her vocal chords for at least 30 minutes before succumbing to exhaustion. I know kids aren't like dogs and they can access memories, but fortunately for us - Eli and Maris seem to forget how angry they were the night before and start each day with a smile (and raisin toast).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Raisin toast makes everything better!

So the medication has done its job? Do you still have to continue taking it for awhile?