Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Movin' on up.

Whities - 3,500
ANC - 2,200
Hemaglobin - 13 (still a woman)
Hematacrit - 37.7
Platelets - 137,000

In spite of my increased Gleevec dosage, my numbers continue to creep toward the healthy range. I won't go back for two more weeks so don't expect a hematologic update any time soon...I know, you'll be on the edge of your chair waiting.

On the home front, Kris and the kids arrived home safely (but late) on Sunday night. I haven't seen too many pics yet so this one will have to do:


Apparently, one of Eli's new skills is the high five. It looks to me that he has mastered it and somehow managed to not catch salmonella from the ginormous sea turtle at the breeding farm. It sounds like much of the trip was spent in the sand, ocean and pool...though I'd be lying if I said it was all sunshine and sleeping. My wife is a trooper, one who has dealt with cancer of a spouse, running a successful business and now traveling out of the country with two kids under five (arguably her biggest challenge to date). I think I'll keep her.

We had two more showings on our house this weekend. I'm really happy we're getting the traffic and am hopeful that we'll see an offer in the next 90 days. Kris and I are going to look at two homes on Thursday, though right now we're not seeing anything we're too excited about.

I've got some more cool news (not health, house or family related), but need to find out if I'm allowed to put it out on the Interweb. Stay tuned.

No comments: